International Mobility Program

IMP Work permit can be an Employer-Specific Work Permit or an Open Work Permit.

IMP permits employers to hire foreign national without obtaining a positive LMIA. The exemption are based on broader economic, cultural or other competitive advantages for Canada and reciprocal benefits offered to Canadians and permanent residents.

IMP under International Agreements such as CUSMA (formerly NAFTA), Canada-Chile FTA, Canada-Peru FTA, Canada-Columbia FTA, Canada-Korea FTA, CETA, GATS, Intra-Company Transfer, Mobilité Francophone Program, Bridging Open Work Permit, and Post-Graduation Work Permit.

To know more about this program or to assess your eligibility, please fill out our assessment form and submit it through “Request a Consultation” webform.

Request a Consultation

Work Permit with LMiA

Intra-Company Transfer

International Experience Canada (IEC)

Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)

Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP)