Work Permit

Foreign national usually need a work permit to work in Canada. Work permits are issued under Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and the International Mobility Program (IMP)

Canadian employers require a positive LMIA to hire a foreign worker through TFWP, Whereas employers do not require to have a positive LMIA to hire foreign worker under IMP. However some categories of employment are exempt from the work permit requirements.

IRCC issues Employer-specific Work Permit, Open Work Permit and Occupation-restricted Work Permit.

Options Available for Work Permit :

To know more about this program or to assess your eligibility, please fill out our assessment form and submit it through “Request a Consultation” webform.

Request a Consultation

Other Options for Temporary Residence