International Experience Canada (IEC)

Age between 18 to 35, citizen of certain nationality, can work in Canada without work permit.

  • Categories: Working Holiday, Young Professionals, and International Co-op.
  • Must be a Citizen of: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Mario, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom
  • LMIA not required
  • Validity of work permit, age and certain criteria varies based on agreement between Canada and above listed countries

To know more about this program or to assess your eligibility, please fill out our assessment form and submit it through “Request a Consultation” webform.

Request a Consultation

Work Permit with LMiA

International Mobility Program (LMIA Exempt)

Intra-Company Transfer

Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)

Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP)